Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween 2013

 We had a fun Halloween this year!  The night before we sat on the back porch and painted pumpkins and Jared carved one.  They all loved painting! 


On Halloween day we went up to Katelyn's school for the kindergarten halloween parade.  Pirate Princess Katelyn was so excited to see us there!
Next we took Adelyn to school and she had a fall party in her class.  She liked having us there until Colson starting eating her cookie!  And then Colson was not happy that Adelyn wanted to eat her own cookie.  Needless to say, it was chaos so Colson and I didn't stay for long.   
That night we took Pumpkin, Tangled, and Pirate Princess trick-or-treating.  They all enjoyed it, but Katelyn loved it the most!  Adelyn, Colson and I went home around 7:30.  Colson went to bed and Adelyn and I passed out candy.  Jared and Katelyn returned later and they joined us passing out candy.  





No comments: