Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Interview with Colson-
What do you love about Daddy?  I Daddyyyy

Interview with Adelyn-
How old is Daddy? uhhh, 6 year olds
What is Daddy's favorite color? he likes my favoirte color, he likes purple
Where does Daddy take you? to the bus stop
What does daddy like to eat? chicken salad
What does daddy like to drink? lemonade and coffee
What does daddy do that makes you laugh? tickle and give me goosebumps
Why is daddy special to you? because he loves me because he gives me a heart inside my tummy
What makes daddy happy? he gives me hugs and I like it
What makes daddy sad? not giving him hugs or kisses
What does daddy do at work? play on his computer. play a game on his computer.
What is daddy good at? working at his office
What is daddy not good at? not very good at eating
If daddy was a cartoon character, what would he be?  a ghost!
What do you love about Daddy? giving him lots of hugs
Message from Adelyn, "I love you and when you get home, I'm going to give you hugs and kisses.  Happy birthday and I love you.  And that is all I know of."

Interview with Katelyn-
How old is Daddy? 31
What is Daddy's favorite color? red
Where does Daddy take you? on a special daddy/daughter date
What does daddy like to eat? salad and chocolate chex
What does daddy like to drink? smoothie
What does daddy do that makes you laugh? tickle me
Why is daddy special to you? because he is my daddy
What makes daddy happy? me being his kid
What makes daddy sad? when I'm not being nice to him
What does daddy do at work? he buys tickets and gives us money
What is daddy good at? playing skip-bo jr.
What is daddy not good at? nothing
If daddy was a cartoon character, what would he be?  spongebob
What do you love about Daddy? that he gets to play games with me
Message from Katelyn, "Happy Birthday.  Have a wonderful day."

No comments: