Sweet boy is 13 months old today!
What is going on?
1. WALKING! 2 days after his birthday he started walking- and I don't mean taking a step or two. I mean walking! He just decided he was ready and he took off.
2. Communication. He now will say Dada, MaMa, Bubba, Bye bye (with a wave) and he will sign "more". He is very good about communicating what he wants either verbally or non verbally. He also has this lovely high-pitch shriek that he is a fan of. It is ear piercing and I'm ready for him to drop that :)
3. Eating- he is still a good eater. He eats what we eat, in smaller pieces. His favorite food is most defiantly blueberries.
4. Surgery. I posted about this yesterday but this month he had tubes put in and had his cyst removed above his eye.
5. Sleeping- Fox is Colson's favorite. He sleeps with him and chews on his tail. He also sleeps with a pillow and blanket. He likes to be covered up and goes to bed really happily. He still isn't the best at sleeping all night long or taking good naps. I'm hoping the tubes will help with that!
6. Playing OUTSIDE! He loves to be outside! He usually cries when I bring him back inside. If the girls are out playing and I make him stay inside he stands at the back door banging on the glass. He needs to be a little older so I can let him go out without me because he would spend all day outside if I let him!
Happy 13th Month little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment