Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

We took our annual trip to Brownwood for Easter weekend.  We got to spend some quality time with Brooklynn (although I tried to keep my distance since I had a yucky cough).  I've got to say, she is just about the sweetest thing!  She is so calm and so happy!  I don't think I heard her fuss the whole time!
Seeing Byron in his new role of Dad is fun for me!  He fed her, changed her, held her... Oh, how life has changed!
While we were all together we had a belated birthday celebration for Adelyn along with Isabella.  She wanted a princess party so that is what we had!  She enjoyed the cake and presents! 
This picture cracks me up.  I was snapping pictures and Joshua asked for me to take his picture- which he usually doesn't care to have his picture taken.  Katelyn was just walking by and totally photobombed Joshua's picture!  
Colson is growing up so fast.  He had a good weekend, but was pretty clingy.  His left ear started draining Sunday so looks like he has another ear infection, which explains his clingy-ness.   
I made shirts for all the kids with their ages on them and we had a photo shoot. 5-3-1=FUN!
Bubba-JoJo-5-4-3-2-1-0= BUSY, CRAZY, LOUD, WONDERFUL, FUN, FULL HANDS AND FULL HEARTS!
Can you imagine when they are 10, 9,8,7,6,5...
Easter morning pictures!
Then we had our Easter egg hunt.

He really preferred to empty his basket...

No comments: