Monday, May 18, 2009

Organizing Katelyn's room

I've been thinking for a long time that I need to organize Katelyn's room so that it is kid friendly and kid proof so that she can start having 'room-time' by herself each day. Before we just had a few random pink baskets that we would throw toys in or around along one wall in her room as you can see from the picture below.I finally went to Target and bought this cube/shelf/thingy to put her toys on, along with some baskets to store toys or books in. I think Katelyn likes to be organized; this morning she would take one toy off, play with it and then return it before getting another toy. I'm hoping that is a behavior I will continue to see as opposed to pulling all the toys off the shelf and just having a free for all!

No comments: