Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May trip to Washington

I think I've finally recovered from our trip to Washington. We had a blast with Nanny, Pawpaw, James, Stormi (Sophie according to KG), Caleb, Micah and Ellie. We flew into Spokane on Saturday morning where Jean and Stanley picked us up. Katelyn was so cute with Stanley- she layed her head on his shoulder for the first several minutes- she knows how to butter Pawpaw up! And he knows how to butter her up too, hence the picture of him sneaking her a cheese cracker, her favorite!
Jared and I went to a cabin in the mountains Monday-Wednesday and had a great get-away while KG stayed with nanny and Pawpaw. I forgot our camera, so I didn't get any pictures of the beautiful cabin, rivers, mountains :(

When we got back on Wednesday James and Stormi drove in the their kiddos. Let me tell you, they have got some great kids. Ellie is too precious! Here she is with KG and PawPaw (KG just woke up, can you tell?)
Here is a picture of Nanny playing with the kids in the backyard. Katelyn LOVES to be sprayed with water, so of course Nanny made that happen!Here is an action shot of Caleb and Micah jumping on the count of 3, Katelyn was sort of participating, but didn't get the whole 'jump' thing.On the last day we took some family photos with Stanley's mega-super-amazing camera. I love the one with all the grandkids- Ellie is the only one not doing something silly with her hands :)
Just look at them, the cutest group of trouble I've ever seen!


Okay, this picture makes my heart melt, you can just see how much Jared loves his baby girl!

And here I am with Katelyn, what a cutie-patootie!
We had such a wonderful time with all the Hughes'. We are so blessed by our amazing family. Thank you Nanny and PawPaw for being such gracious hosts. We miss you all already!




















No comments: