Monday, November 5, 2012

Megan's baby shower

Sunday was Megan's baby shower in Arlington.  We were so excited to come celebrate the big day with her.  We can't wait to meet Brooklynn Jo!
The food and punch was all yummy.  I don't know who made the chocolate chip scones, but yum! 
Since this is Byron and Megan's first baby they need all the essentials, I think it is fair to say this shower was a good start!
This picture doesn't do justice to how much wonderful stuff she received   You can tell already how much Brooklynn is loved!
Colson was a trooper the whole day.  He was great the 6+ hrs in the car, and he took a little nap during the shower.  The hostess offered a crib upstairs for him, but I declined- I don't get undivided attention often with him and I was quite enjoying holding him!

No comments: