Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend with Friends




This past weekend our dear college friends Kasey and Jeremy came to Austin for a fun visit.  We went down to South Congress Avenue to eat lunch at the newest rage here in Austin, trailers.  However, once we parked we realized we were right across the street from Magnolia Cafe, an Austin hotspot that none of us have eaten at before.  So, Magnolia Cafe it was...



Adelyn enjoyed some time with Kasey.  Adelyn's cheeks are getting pretty red in the picture, she was hot.  Oh who am I kidding, we were all hot!!  The Texas heat was in full force on Saturday!  So of course we then headed to get frozen banana's covered in chocolate and slushies!

 Katelyn and her buddy Jeremy. 
 It was fun for me to be hands free for a walk down the street.  I can't believe Adelyn is already big enough to walk around just holding on to someones hand!
 After Kasey and Jeremy left Jared decided to have some fun with the girls.  He built a tent in the living room, gave each of the girls and himself each a flashlight...
 They thought this was tons of fun!  Jared then let Katelyn pick some books that he read to them under the tent.  To top it off, Jared even took the tent down after the girls went to bed so that I didn't have to do it- the girls are lucky to have him as a Daddy and I'm lucky to have him as a husband!

No comments: