Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Katelyn- Woman of many words

Yesterday Katelyn and I emailed Jared a picture of her working on her writing skills.  He wrote back how proud he was and that he loved her.  Katelyn wanted to email him back and so here is what she said...

Love Daddy. I love him. Hug him. play with him. Play with Adelyn. Play with mommy. I love Adelyn. I love all of you. I want to eat with Daddy tonight. I want to play with Daddy tonight. I want to play on my tea set. I love Adelyn's shirt. I love Katelyn's shirt. I love the A on my name. Love daddy. I love Mommy. I love mommy's shirt. I love Daddy's shirt. I like the computer. I like daddy's computer. I love all of you and me. I love lessons. I write my name. I like everything you need for me to do. I always love you, all day long. I love my number 1. I braked my flower on my shoe. I love mommy's bracelet. I love always to remember to go to church on Sunday morning. I like to go to Bible study on Friday morning on Saturday morning. I'm going to Bible study all day long. I opened the drawer. I love all of you, to make sure you are all okay. I love my email. I still have more lessons. I love always turners. I love always you and me. Just know you are special. Love you too!



KATELYN (she typed her name all by herself)

Oh my sweet, rambling child- I love you and you make me laugh!

No comments: