Well, I've been giving monthly updates on Adelyn and so I thought I should let you know what Miss KG is up to these days. She is so much fun! Her imagination is running wild which keeps me laughing. Today she was getting in the suburban and she said, "Mommy, we must hurry!!! A pirate is right there (pointing right beside the car) and he is trying to get me...pause... OH NO, HE GOT ME!!!! Can you please grab him and throw him on the ground so he gets a boo boo!"
She loves for Jared to make up stories to tell her, her favorite is when Jared tells her about how the pirate tries to come steal Princess Katelyn. Lately she has been making up songs to sing. It is mostly just gibberish, with Jesus, God, Noah, or other words thrown in. Here is an example-
Her favorite real song for the week is Jingle Bells which is shouts loudly over and over and over... She talks NON-STOP and is constantly asking me if she can call someone on the cell phone. I think we may be in trouble when she gets a little older! Here she is pretending to talk to PawPaw- sorry, video won't upload... will try again later.
She also enjoys telling stories herself (you may have to turn the volume up, KG is talking quietly)-
She also loves any kind of craft or project.
She can spell her name outloud, but can't yet write it all down. She is a master at finding 'K'. She will randomly find it and yell, "Mommy, I found 'K' for Katelyn." She also finds A for Adelyn, but she isn't quite as excited about it. She loves Adelyn and wants to play with her all the time. She is a little sad that Adelyn is moving around so much now, because she wants to hold Adelyn in her lap and Adelyn just wants to go-go-go! She is such a sweet girl who loves her family and friends.
1 comment:
I LOVE your turkey shirts! The ribbon is adorable and so much easier than my feathers!
Post a Comment