I love this picture of Katelyn holding Adelyn. You can tell by the look on KG's face that she loves her little sister so much! We prayed and prayed that Katelyn would adjust well to having a sister and the Lord answered those prayers! I'm so excited to see these girls grow up to be the best of friends!!!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Bedtime is so much fun!
We are big fans of swaddling in our house! When Katelyn was a baby we swaddled her until she was at least 6 to 8 months old! We now swaddle Adelyn too and she is just as big of a fan as her sister was. Katelyn now likes to 'wrap-up' too! Of course she'll only stay like that for about 30 seconds before she breaks free.
I love this picture of Katelyn holding Adelyn. You can tell by the look on KG's face that she loves her little sister so much! We prayed and prayed that Katelyn would adjust well to having a sister and the Lord answered those prayers! I'm so excited to see these girls grow up to be the best of friends!!!
I love this picture of Katelyn holding Adelyn. You can tell by the look on KG's face that she loves her little sister so much! We prayed and prayed that Katelyn would adjust well to having a sister and the Lord answered those prayers! I'm so excited to see these girls grow up to be the best of friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment