Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sister's Room

Well, Katelyn has gotten her 'big girl room' so I figured it was time for Sister's room to get a little lovin'. Most of the nursery is going to stay the same, but I've decided to add a few new things to spice it up a little! First I bought a new curtain that is a soft pink, the perfect touch for a little girl!




Then I decided that the wall above the crib needed something different (we used to have Katelyn's name in wooden letters hung above the crib). Here is the blank canvas-



I love the fabric that we picked out for Jean (aka Nanny) to make Sister's quilt so I decided I'd use that line of fabric to make 'bubbles' over the crib. I found some cheap hoops that are supposed to be used for needle-work at Hobby Lobby, put the fabric in and 20 minutes later, all done! Well, not all done. After stepping back and looking, I think I need to add about 3 or 4 more hoops, but done until I go back to Hobby Lobby!

No comments: