We are so excited to have finally found a new home. The new home is about 15 minutes down the road and is perfect for us. It has an office for Jared, a big kitchen for Haley, lots of play room for the kids, an extra bedroom for guests... With the new house has come lots of packing, staging, and preparations for moving out of our current house. Needless to say, I haven't been blogging much, and don't see that changing for the next month or 2 while we transition to the new house. We are in the process of listing our current home (should be on the market tomorrow or Friday). It is very exciting, and also hard... It's not going to be easy to keep the house in tip-top shape with these 3 precious kids running around! The market in Austin is moving EXTREMELY fast, so my prayer is that the house in under contract by next week. I say Pray big or go home :)
On another note- the kids are all doing great! Katelyn is almost finished with swimming lessons and is a little fish! She can swim, do all the different strokes (free style, butterfly, breast and back). She has also started soccer and is a beast! She is where the action is and always puts forth 100% effort. I see lots of sports in the future for this little athlete!
Adelyn is hilarious! She keeps me laughing all day long. Yesterday we were talking about the hospital and she said, "I don't want to go to the hop-sicle." I said "Where?" She said, "The hop-sicle... pop-sicle... MOM, LET'S HAVE POPSICLES THIS AFTERNOON!!!" She is quite independent and is fine playing by herself. Actually, she prefers it sometime. She told me she likes to play by herself at the YMCA instead of with friends.
Colson is my active, into everything little guy! His communication has taken off lately. Even though he still doesn't have many words, he sure can let me know what he wants/needs. He has started to pretend play (like take a bite of play food or feed it to me). He has a special place in his heart for Katelyn and Adelyn. He gives them lots of hugs and kisses. He also enjoys ruff-housing with them. Today he and Adelyn were playing and he fell pretty hard, I was expecting him to cry (I was actually headed over to pick him up) when he started belly laughing! ALL BOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment