Happy 15 month birthday sweet Colson! Since I was a slacker and didn't blog the 14th month, I'm covering 2 months today!
Colson is out of the highchair and is now sitting in a booster and using this tray. He is actually now using a plate on his tray and he is also using a fork to eat. If I forget to give him a fork he will point and grunt until I get him one. He prefers for his sippy cup to be off to the side and not on the tray... He would drink 2 full cups of milk with every meal, if I let him. He eats whatever is given, although if something is out on the counter during meal time that he wants, he'll grunt and sign for more...
Little man had quite the mullet/clown look to him with his long hair. Daddy finally gave in and decided a haircut was in order.
Jared was able to give him the much needed trim (which I had been saying he needed for about 3 months).
So grown up after the haircut. He did great during the cut. He just sat still in my lap and let Jared cut away.
Colson loves his sisters. They love him.
While in Seatlle meeting with Nanny and PawPaw he was able to take his first carousel ride. Mommy didn't really like it because he is a quick little guy and with the spinning, plus the horse going up and down, she was nervous. Add jet lag to the mix and she was lucky she made it through the ride.
Outside is still a favorite place to be for Colson. Of course with the heat the last few days he turns red and starts sweating immediately
He has a new 'cheese' face. Love it!
Here is the girls favorite new "trick" with Colson. Katelyn (or Adelyn) will sit on the floor, stare at Colson and whine. He will then come over and hug them and they fall back and cuddle on the floor. Precious!
Colson's sleeping has drastically improved the last few months. He rarely wakes at night. He still takes 2 naps if we are at home, but if we are out during the morning, he only takes 1. He loves his foxy, and likes to cuddle with almost any stuffed animal.
Colson and Adelyn spent about 10 days at Nanny and PawPaw's house while we went to visit SaSa. I think they were spoiled rotten while there.
And from what I hear, Stormi added to the spoiling :)
Colson is a happy, funny little guy. He has picked up several words and several signs. His most frequently used sign is help.
He doesn't fuss often and is typically happy when someone picks him up if he is fussy. His eczema is a battle to keep under control (a battle we are currently losing). Tomorrow is his 15 month well check, so I'll be checking other options for his skin. Colson keeps us laughing and keeps us on our toes. The nursery workers in Washington said colson is smart and fast- yup, that sums it up!
Happy day to you Colson Jared Hughes!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment