Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas 2012


This Christmas was full of laughs and joy!  We flew up to Washington the Friday before Christmas and stayed the whole week.  The kids were pretty good on the flights, but I sure am looking forward to not flying for a while!   
Once we arrived we had lots of fun with Nanny, PawPaw, James, Stormi, Caleb, Micah and Ellie.  (Although Katelyn is still wondering why James tried to steal her locket...)  

Before Christmas Adelyn would say we were going to Washington for Christmas and that it was going to snow.  I tried to tell her that snow was not guaranteed  but she had none of that.   She KNEW it was going to snow!!!  Here is the sleet we experienced one day.  I thought that might be the closest thing to snow we would see so I got a few pictures.

Then the girls found some Styrofoam popcorn used in a package and began to break it into pieces throw it up and yell, "SNOW!!!"  All I can say is that is what happens at Nanny's house!

Finally on Christmas day we had real snow!  Enough to have a snowball fight and build a mini-snowman!
We took a trip down to the river to get a few family pictures... They turned out pretty cute!

And we can't forget all the fun we had just hanging out with cousins, Nanny and PawPaw!




Flat SaSa made several appearances.  Here she is riding the gingerbread train... Silly SaSa!




No comments: