Monday, October 15, 2012

HSU Homecoming 2012

This past weekend was our annual HSU Homecoming with the Johnson family!  We, of course, had a photo shoot of the boys who are only 9 days apart!  Look at precious Kress' smile!  I mean, I don't think you will find a cuter red-headed little guy!
Colson is a mover, non-stop!  Ben had the job of making sure he didn't crawl right off the couch...
 
Oh my, Colson's precious face!
Okay, we finally got one of them both looking happy.  Colson loved playing with all of Kress' toys and I think Kress enjoyed all the chaos that the Hughes brought to his house (at least I hope he did!)
While we were taking pics I had to get one of the roomies with their boys.  Love it!
We also got to meet the newest members of the HSU crew.  Derek and Jenny had little Rebekah 3-4 months ago and Rocky and Amy welcomed Cason on Thursday!  Not only did Amy just have a baby, she also had a house full on Saturday night.  Thanks for hosting us for an evening Amy!  
Katelyn and Adelyn loved having some girly time with Brinley.  Princess dresses, toys, books, kitchen, they played it all!  
Here are all the momma's with the babies!
just cause he's cute ;)
Thanks Auntie Ash and Uncle Ben for once again hosting us.  Y'all are so precious to us and we are beyond blessed by your friendship!

No comments: