Half a year old- I can't believe it! Colson is such a happy little guy, especially when he is in the jumper!
He loves to sit in the jumper, play with all the toys on it, watch his big sisters running around, and jumping (of course). He also likes to have time to just roam around on the floor. And yes, I do mean roam. He rolls, army crawls, or wiggles all over the place! He is quite obsessed with the door stopper that is in the living room. He makes a bee-line for it anytime I lay him down. I try to keep him on a blanket on the floor so he doesn't spit up on the carpet, but he gets off it in about 2 seconds!
He had his first sink bath at Bubba and JoJo's this month. He loves splashing and kicking. When I give him a bath, I also get a bath because of the amount of splashing!
He has been eating baby food (banana, rice cereal and applesauce) the last week or so. He isn't too impressed, but I'm sure that will change soon. He isn't the greatest sleeper, and this momma is getting tired! He would still eat every 3 hrs if I let him, which I don't, but he still wakes and cries several times each night. While he is awake he is very independent and generally very happy. If he gets fussy all you have to do is pick him up, give him a new toy or even just smile and talk to him and viola- happy boy! He is great in the car and he loves Katelyn. She can get him to laugh like no one else! His excema still flares up on his face every week or so. The spot above his eye (Doctor thinks it's a dermoid cyst) has started to grow. We were planning on waiting until he is a year to MRI and remove it, but since it is growing, we may have to bump that up. His well check is next week, so I'm thinking of asking for a referral to a specialist to get it checked out.
Happy 1/2 Birthday sweet little guy. You are a blessing to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment