Friday, June 29, 2012

Last weekend we went to Cody and Allison's house for a pool party weekend trip!  Kress and Colson of course had to pose for a photo shoot.  They are so adorable, I can hardly stand it!
Allison was such a gracious hostess, and one adorable pregnant lady!  We can't wait to meet their little boy in just a few short weeks!
Katelyn and Adelyn loved the pool.  They would have stayed in the water the whole time if we let them!
Adelyn is very independent when she has her floaties on.  
I think I can officially say that Katelyn can swim.  Those swimming lessons have paid off for sure!
Of course her favorite part might have been jumping off the ledge with Daddy!  
Thanks for hosting us for a fun weekend Cody and Allison!  Y'all are too sweet and we can't wait to do it again next summer!

No comments: