Friday, April 20, 2012
Colson- 2 months old
I can't believe my little (or should I say big?) man is already 2 months old. Each day has flown by and each day is better than the day before. I am beyond blessed by all three of my precious kids and loving this stage of life. Colson is keeping me busy during the day eating about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. His naps are very hit or miss. If we are out running errands, driving, etc. he sleeps really well. When we are at home he will nap for about 45 minutes then want to get up. Sweet CJ has been giving me a good 5-6 hour stretch at night the last week or so which is so nice! He spits up quite a bit, just like his big sisters did. He is wearing 3, 6, and 9 month clothes. It all depends on the brand- he is so long that most of his 3 month stuff is too short! He weighs 13 lbs 14oz (95%) and is 24.25 inches (95%). Oh and his head is also in the 95%, so basically he is my little linebacker :) Colson enjoys tummy time and loves to watch Katelyn and Adelyn run around and play. He has started to coo and smile which melts my heart each time. He still grunts all the time, I think he is just making 'boy noises'. Regardless, it is very hard to sleep in the same room with him because he makes noises ALL NIGHT LONG!!! At my parents house for Easter we (Colson and I) slept upstairs while Jared slept in a bedroom downstairs with the girls on a pallet on the floor. The first night was rough, I barely slept because he was so loud. The second night I had Jared bring the big, industrial size fan upstairs from my dad's shop to give me some white noise- it worked!!! I have already moved the straps on the car seat to the top position! I'm telling you, he's one big guy! Here is a picture of him in his hat from Uncle Ben and Auntie Ash. Happy 2nd month birthday sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment