This weekend Ben and Ashlee came to Austin for a fun weekend. Kress, who is 9 days older than Colson, made his first road trip and we are so excited it was to Austin!
This is how the weekend went- "Hey man, I'm Colson. Nice to meet you!"
"Oh Hi, I'm Kress. I've heard a lot about you. You want to be roomies one day in college?"
... okay, no more conversing. But yes, we did dress them alike and have a photo shoot ;)
I think Colson was ready to be done!
But not yet- we had a wardrobe change.
It was such a blessing for these little guys to meet. Kress- you are one prayed for little boy and we are beyond excited for the Johnson family! And no, I didn't get pictures of Ben or Ashlee. The camera was always focused on the babies...
No comments:
Post a Comment