My biggest milestone this month has to be my two newest additions- teeth! I now have my bottom front 2 teeth and they are adorable. I think the whole world is my personal teething toy! If you don't want something in my mouth, then you had better move it to a place where I can't find it!
My favorite toy is a spoon. After each meal I sit and play with the spoon while everyone else finishes eating.
I am still doing the wiggle army crawl, but I move around enough that Mommy has been closing the gate at the top of the stairs so that I don't fall down them.
I was sick for the first time this month. I was running a fever and was pretty fussy for a good week and a half, but I feel better now. I am still eating like a champ. The only new food I have tried this month is peaches and peas.
Mommy and Daddy let me try puffs for the first time over the weekend. I only had 2, but I loved them! Katelyn is still a fun playmate. She makes me laugh and takes such good care of me.
My favorite person right now is Mommy. If I can see her and she is not holding me- I want her! Mommy knew this phase would come, and now she is hoping it passes quickly.
SaSa came for a visit this month, we had lots of fun between my fever, fussy times.
I am still sleeping like a log. I go to bed around 7 or 7:30 and get up around 7 or 7:30. The time change threw me off for a few days, but I've now adjusted and am doing great!
I have started sucking my thumb whenever I am sleepy and when I don't feel good. I'm sure this is going to be a fun habit to break :(
I also sat in the shopping buggy for the first time this month. I loved sitting upright and watching all the people. Katelyn was so excited that I was sitting in the buggy that she asked to sit next to me!
I think that's about all for now, talk to you in another month- Adelyn
1 comment:
So sweet! Love that baby - can't wait to see you all later this week!
Post a Comment