Sweet girl must have been really sleepy to pass out on the floor like that! I left her there and she slept for almost an hour!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Sleepy Girl
After feeding and playing with Adelyn in the morning I give her about 15 mintues of 'room-time' where she can crawl around and play with a few toys by herself while I do a few things. She always enjoys this quiet time in her room before Katelyn gets up and will happily play for as long as I let her. One morning last week during her room-time I noticed I hadn't heard her 'talking' in a few minutes so I went to check on her. I found her like this:


Sweet girl must have been really sleepy to pass out on the floor like that! I left her there and she slept for almost an hour!
Sweet girl must have been really sleepy to pass out on the floor like that! I left her there and she slept for almost an hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment