Thursday, July 1, 2010

The latest project

I finally got the old sewing machine out for a fun project today. I don't think I've sewn anything since Adelyn was born (expect her diaper bag). I thought since the 4th of July was coming up I should make the girls matching pillowcase dresses and hair clips. Katelyn helped make the clips this morning and then both girls napped long enough for me to make the dresses. I love that I can make a pillowcase dress in under an hour (at least with my rapid speed of sewing... Pedal to the medal is my sewing motto) I'm very pleased with the final outcome of the dresses so I thought I'd share...

I'm sure I'll take pictures this weekend when the girls are actually wearing the dresses, so I'll post those next week!

1 comment:

Amy Mc said...

Love these! I have been wanting to make one for Brin but I am waiting until she is walking because dresses and crawling just aren't quite as good of a match!