Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pictures, Pictures and more pictures

Well, the past 6 weeks have just flown by! Adelyn is doing great, Katelyn is doing great, and so are mommy and daddy. I meant to update the blog after each visitor left, but it didn't happen, so I'm just going to post tons of pictures!
Here is Adelyn with JoJo and Bubba- 1 day old



This is right before we left the hospital. They discharged Adelyn so we got dressed, packed and ready to walk out the door. I told the nurse we were leaving and she then informed me that I had not yet been discharged, oops! I totally forgot that I also had to be discharged :)


Adelyn's first bath at home. She actually liked most of it, she just got a little fussy at the end.


Here is Adelyn with Byron, Meggie, and Auntie. I was so proud of Byron. He walked in the door and immediately wanted to hold Adelyn. Maybe he is getting ready to have one of his own??? hehehe






Nanny and PawPaw flew in to visit when Adelyn was one week old. Here they are at the airport meeting for the first time!


Katelyn LOVED having her Nanny and PawPaw here. In this picture she is helping Nanny vacuum with her toy vacuum!


Jump forward a few weeks- here are my girls getting ready for bed one night. Adelyn is probably about 1 month old. Katelyn wanted to share her pillow with sister, too cute!


And here they are "hiding together" according to Katelyn.


I mean seriously, if these are the cutest chubby checks you've ever seen?!?!


Then SaSa came to visit last weekend. Here is the first meeting of SaSa and Adelyn!


Okay, this picture is out of order and a little random, but here is Katelyn in her Easter dress.


Here is SaSa with Adelyn and Katelyn.


I'll end this blog post with Adelyn's first grin caught on camera! Starting at about 5 weeks she would give a smile a time or two a day. Now at 6 1/2 weeks, she will smile and coo pretty often! I think she's going to be a talker like her big sister!

1 comment:

Amy Mc said...

Yay! you're back! Love all the pics of your cuties. Congrats on being a mommy of 2!